- Lots of Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Mercedes, and race cars
- Hot models at the Tien, JIC, Magnaflow, and other booths.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 for a rental car. It was returned in a less than perfect condition.
- Spitting off the Hoover Dam
- Bags full of free stuff from SEMA.
- 60 minute massage after 3 days of walking around Las Vegas.
- Red Square. Greatest food ever.
- Acting like a balla' at the Bellagio
- Shopping at the Forum Shoppes and acting like money is no object.
- Beautiful weather.
- Mountainous terrain
- Lots of stuff that looks good, but I will never be able to afford.
- A newfound respect for high-end clothes such as Armani, Gucci, and Versace means lots of money spent.
- Coming home poor.
- Not gambling for whatever reasons.
- Not having time to do everything we wanted to.
- The HORRIBLE food at our hotel.
- Our HORRIBLE hotel.
- Lots of turbulence on the plane ride over there.
- Static electricity.
- Missed the whole election (yes, I voted ahead of time)
If I went into details...we'd be here all day.
But at any rate, it felt good to be home. It was nice to get a full night's sleep, have a normal sized shower, and not receive static shocks from everything i touch. I'll defenitely go back next year. Although next year I'm going to stay at a nice hotel. I'm thinking either the Luxor or Mandalay Bay.
And now I'm planning my next vacation. I hope to visit either Moscow or Tokyo next year around May or June.